Friday, March 13, 2009

I wanna feel just like this one last time.

I wanna lay in your bed, stare in your eyes; feel your heart beating with mine--one last time. There won't be any tears; that's not why I'm here. Baby, turn out the lights and let's disappear one last time...

You think you don’t deserve to be loved by anyone, least of all me. You treat me like crap, you constantly push me away and you don’t listen to anything I say. Anyone else probably would have given up on you long ago. Anyone else never would have taken a chance on you in the first place. But I did. I see something in you that you don't see in yourself. And that makes me naïve and stupid. And you don't think you could be even half the man I think you are. But you are that man. It breaks my heart that you can't see that; that you can't see that I don’t want you to be anyone other than who you are.

...Your breath on my neck; I don't wanna forget the smell of your skin--touch me again, one last time. 'Cause I'm not here to fight about who's wrong or right. I just want your kiss; I wanna feel just like this one last time.

xoxo
Allyson Rae
"peace, love & music."

No comments: